Merchant Cash Advance
Get No Hassle Quick & Easy Cash Up To $150,000 For Any Use In Under 7 Days
- NO LENGTHY PROOF OF FINANCIALS
- NO TAX RETURNS
- NO COLLATERALS
- POOR CREDIT CAN BE ACCEPTED
- BANK TURNDOWNS - NO PROBLEM
- USE IT FOR ALL YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
How a Merchant Cash Advance Works
A business cash advance is an innovative form of funding that allows you to receive the working capital you need fast and pay it back flexibly. It’s not a loan: you are literally selling us a portion of your future credit card sales or total deposits. We simply collect a percentage of the credit card batches or total bank deposits until it has collected the full amount of receivables purchased. This usually takes 6 to 18 months.
The Underwriting Process
We use a proprietary credit model designed to streamline the entire underwriting process. We want the Application-to-Funding period to be as straight-forward and as timely as possible. Below are the underwriting stages:
Stage 1: Information Gathering (Day 1)
Submit the following information to us by either faxing it to us at (832)-990-2900 or emailing us at email@example.com simply just by clicking on the Apply Now button at the bottom of this page or any page to fill out and sign your application right from your phone or computer. Upon receipt, a qualified representative will contact you within 1 business day to discuss your funding options.
- Submit a one-page application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button at the bottom of this page or any page to fill out and sign or you can download the form by clicking HERE.
- 3 months of recent bank statements of your business account AND.
- 3 months of credit card processing statements. If your business does not accept credit card payments then you can skip this, but if you do, this will help to get you more options and sometimes higher funding amount.
Stage 2: Our Credit Model & Pre-Qualification (Day 1-2)
Your submitted information is then run through our proprietary credit model in order to determine if you are pre-qualified. Your official pre-qualification status will be communicated to you within the same day or 1-2 business days. If you are pre-qualified, you will be sent a contract containing the terms of the business cash advance and continue on to Stage 3.
Key factors our Credit Model uses include:
- Industry Type.
- Company’s and business owner’s credit history**
- Length of ownership and age of business.
- Company’s historical financial performance.
- Company must be located in the United States.
** Even if your credit is poor, you can easily qualify as long as your business is solid!
Stage 3: Contract Signature, Verification & Final Approval (same day or 1-3 days)
When we receive your signed contract and a copy of a government-issued ID (driver’s license or passport), our Underwriters will confirm the accuracy of the submitted information and follow up with you if anything further is needed. This Verification & Final Approval process is done within the same day or 1to 3 business days. After it is completed, the funds are wired into your company’s bank account!
How to Qualify
Your Business Should:
- Be fully operational for at least 12 months. We do accept startup from 3 months or more if average monthly sales income is from $15,000 or more.
- Process a minimum of average monthly sales of $10,000 or higher in credit cards and/or cash combined.
- Be located in the United States.
Whether you need urgent cash to cover a temporary deficit, or you want to take your business to the next level, a working capital cash advance can help secure the future of your company. Apply now to get an answer from us within 1 business day. There are no upfront fees of any kind, and the application will take you less than 5 minutes.
How Much Can You Get?
We fund businesses of all sizes, ranging from the smallest corner pizza shop to multi-location retail and service chains. Our minimum funding size per location is $2,000 and our maximum is $250,000.
How Can You Best Prepare Yourself to Get a Cash Advance?
Gather your recent credit card processing statements and bank statements, and make sure they’re complete with all pages even blank pages. For example: 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3. If your business is seasonal, be ready to show what your volume looks like during both the high and low seasons. Make sure that you have documents that show your ownership of the business, in case there are no public documents that we can access.
If you have moved recently, be sure that you can show that there was no negative impact on the business. Think carefully about how you plan to use the funds, and how much you really need.
Why not give us a try today?